Little late to being a blogger but here I am!
Hi Everyone, this is all about the life of Chandler, AZ wife and Momma of 1. It's going to show you my life in my 30's as a Mom, Wife, and Lady! I know I'm late to blogging but it's ok I'm here now and ready to get started. Here a little about me. I'm 34 years old, married to my hubby Joey Limon. He likes to go by Joe but will always be Joey to me. We been together almost 17 years since July 2005. Married since April 22, 2017. He a commercial Union Plumber Local 469. We definitely never gonna be the couple in the song. We have a lot of ups a d downs but we Love 💕 each other and stick together. We have a wonderful, bueatiful, attitude filled, 3rd grader Isabella Maria Limon. She goes by Bella here s little about her, loves fidgets, she a girl scout, recently finished her first season of ⚾ Baseball and liked it enough lol she got pretty good, has a ton of friends, Loves the show The Middle I got her hooked, and Loves to play Family with her friends. We have a Dog Luna she loves to Chew stuff animals, you might as what's that's white stuff on the floor and, my answer always going to be stuffing 😂. She is my walk-in buddy, she knows our route by heart and we try to go atleast once a day sometimes twice. We also recently got a kitty Mr. Chandler, he loves food can be cat, dog people it don't matter, exploring out side in back yard and climbing our Christmas 🎄 lol 🤣. Joey allergic to them but honestly he loves them so much and I think be sad with out them.
You heard about my family. Now here a little about me. I'm 34 years old, married but Never changed my last name IDK why cause I want to. I love to read, I take my books in car encase I'm in a long line like drive though, waiting somewhere, and I take it on walk with Luna when she runs at park I read a little bit. I met my goal of 25 books in 2020. I am a really bad speller, love nothing more then a good deal anywhere grocery store, clothing store, restaurant ect. I will always fight to get a deal and hate over paying. If your my friend or family and treat me right I will do anything for you and always be there for you. I collect coffee mugs, Starbucks Tumblers, Minnie mouse ears/ decor ( my office has all Disney princess/ minnie mickey decor and my ears on the wall) Love Cactus 🌵 decor too and collect unhide blankets they will change your life get one. I also have a stock pile in my office, my stock pile not typically it's all stuff I can gift birthday, Christmas ect. or use myself. It's locked so kids don't get into it and see stuff before they should. For example what's in it, candles, coloring stuff, painting stuff, tumblers like color changing, make up and make up bags ( that's I'm my bathroom/ bedroom closet though). I love to do my make up and hair. I curl it alot and have a theory why have long hair if your never going to do it or always put it up. I mean like when your going toa big party, wedding, date night type thing . Don't get me wrong, if I'm going for a walk, Frys or having a lazy day I put it up too. I was a stay at home momma for 2020 but I'm actively looking for work and wanna use my medical billing degree.
Sorry this was such a long intro. I have thought about doing a blog for a long time. It's probably out dated thing in 2021, almost 2022 but that's ok. I hope I can just keep up with it in 2022 and do it about two times a month atleast. If you wanna know more about me just comment on and ask. If your following just comment lmk you here.
Have a wonderful day 💞
Comments
Post a Comment